Everybody knows that no matter what situation there is a possibility of something unexpected. Some percentage for something wrong, some percentage for something surprisingly right, some percentage for everything to go as expected. Because the unexpected is something to always be expected, here is a list of five things that should be at any special event, whether it be a wedding, a birthday, or a bridal or baby shower.
1. Always, always, always bring an umbrella. Ever heard that you should never trust a weatherman? Well, rain, no matter the forecast, should always be expected.
2. Chewing gum or mints. Maybe the groom was too excited or nervous to remember to brush his teeth or there is garlic and onion in the food. No one wants to worry about bad breath on a day to celebrate.
3. Feminine products. As much as women try to estimate the day and approximate time of our monthly friend, there is a possibility of it showing up early or late. Placing a little basket in the bathroom of various feminine products might just save someone’s day.
4. A nervous bride or groom might start to sweat, and it is not the day they want to worry about body odour. Pick up a little travel stick of deodorant to throw in your bag or keep in the bathroom just in case.
5. Safety pins will be your best friend for those minor wardrobe malfunctions. Hiding little rips or making sure your strapless bra doesn’t fall down under your strapless dress, safety pins are a must have for anyone’s wardrobe.
There are several other things that would be a good idea to just toss in a little bag to have with you, but those are just a few small, easy to carry necessities.